Monday, May 30, 2005

Hi guys

Hey there, breathless public. If you are reading this, I am dead.

Got you there! Ha. (Not really dead.) Anyway, I suspect you are not reading this, since it's been roughly eight years since I've posted anything. Or rather two months, about the equivalent of a decade in webtime. Anyway, I just wanted to report that: 1) I am doing my new thing and am very happy 2) This is probably my last post since I am not taking time to blog anymore. However, in case you are concerned, this doesn't mean that I'm SOOO busy I can't even breathe, it just means that I have a certain amount of time for my own stuff, and I probably won't be using it for blogging -- much to your impoverishment, yes, and 3) I love you all and I would be exactly where I am today without you.*
Love,
anya




*Just kidding -- I'd be WAY better off. Oh well. JUST KIDDING. Really, you were instrumental.

4 Comments:

Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

HEY Doc Rocks!!! How are ya???? Good to hear from you!

June 4, 2005 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Good to hear from you! Glad you aren't really dead. And I'm glad you are having a great time doing your thing! :) Don't forget the little people, you have my e-mail address.
Lois Lane

June 7, 2005 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

well, that's pretty cool. sorry you wont' be posting, but then, neither am I and I don't have any excuse, really...
nifty how i turned this post into a story about myself, tho.

June 10, 2005 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

Lois!! I'm glad you're glad I'm not really dead, and I'm so glad you're not dead either. You have MY email address too, don't forget! And bryan torre, there really aren't words to express how I feel about you. Actually there are but they violate Blogger's Terms of Service. Ha! Just kidding. And get back to posting so the rest of us know what we should think.

June 16, 2005 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Funny Stuff
  • Odd Todd
  • The Onion

  • Blogs I dig:
  • Moments of Adequacy
  • Not Totally Inept
  • Home Fires