Thursday, December 30, 2004

Augh i'm very ded

Ok not really but I am so drained from this day at work. Have you ever been really busy and then a new project lands on your head and so you spend all day on that project and it's as if you didn't even come to work to do all the stuff you thought you were really busy with? Yeah well that's what happened to me today. The bright side is that at this job, since I'm in-house, if it doesn't get done sometimes it just doesn't get done. The people in my office actually just told me to just go home since it's New Year's weekend and all. Unlike in a law firm, where you would have to hold your wedding in the lobby if a client was waiting for a document.

Soooo anyway, I insist before I go on doing SOMETHING I wanted to do, and that something, lucky enough for you, is posting a picture of Roxalana's cage, which I recently remodeled. Well, that is to say I bought hot pink new sand, which is good for reptiles to digest, and new wallpaper. Well, wallpaper. As she didn't have any before. I figure I'm on a roll with the very original and oh so heartwarming concept of posting a picture of your pet and all. And also there's a new pink hot rock but I don't know if you can see that in the picture. Roxalana is an Irian Jaya carpet python and she eats mice. It is fun to watch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

Doc, you can never have too much pink!!

December 30, 2004 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Great job on the extreme home makeover! What a lucky snake you have. Yay for you on getting to cut loose for the weekend! Have a safe and happy new year Roxy!
Lois Lane

December 31, 2004 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

Thanks Lois! I did have a lovely and safe New Year's - hope you did too!!

January 4, 2005 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Funny Stuff
  • Odd Todd
  • The Onion

  • Blogs I dig:
  • Moments of Adequacy
  • Not Totally Inept
  • Home Fires