Thursday, December 23, 2004

YOUR NAME HERE

Watch your sales increase and your profits rise! It won't be from paying me $100 and so I'll use your business's name for this post title, but I'll do it anyway, if you want. OK, just kidding. I just hate seeing the same post up here for more than a day or so. Quantity, not quality, that's the name of my game. Anyway I have no time nor space to post anything. I'm at one of my brothers' homes for the holidays and every three seconds someone else comes in here and looks at the screen, asks what I'm doing, and wants me to do something else. I have a shy bladder, in the literary sense. I need PRIVACY to create these works of genius. On the bright side, I can actually pee anywhere, any time, for any audience. Well, I've never actually done it for an audience. At least, not on purpose. At least, not a paying one. Anyway, heh, I guess that wraps up this subject...


2 Comments:

Blogger Lois Lane said...

Because of your quantity, here's a comment. I'm not going to say much. I mean, I can't even pee in front of people, so what's there really to say? Oh, I know...
Enjoy your holidays and your visit with family!
Lois Lane

December 24, 2004 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

Thanks Ms. Lane! Hope you had wonderful holidays too. Don't worry that you can't pee in front of other people. Most people don't really like it, especially if you don't know them that well.

December 28, 2004 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Funny Stuff
  • Odd Todd
  • The Onion

  • Blogs I dig:
  • Moments of Adequacy
  • Not Totally Inept
  • Home Fires